Please note that any person using this website, [ hereinafter referred to as “you or your” ] you hereby agree that using this website and any transactions you make or agree to [ ref ; “use/using” ] are subject to the terms and conditions listed below.
We have listed below some terms that are used in this agreement.
Working day – In Australia this generally refers to the hours of 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday except on public holidays. Please note these times may vary at some overseas locations.
Third Party – This is the carrier who will be transporting the consignment.
Air Waybill/AWB – This is the document attached to the consignment.
Consignment – One or more parcels being sent using this service.
Receiver/Consignee – The business or person who is to receive the consignment.
COVID-19 DELIVERY CHANGES:
Due to the pandemic all transit times are not guaranteed at this time and delays can be expected. The restrictions have not stopped our carriers from passing through as freight is an essential service, however increased volumes and precautions at depots has resulted in delays and backlogs nationwide. Overnight premium services are still the fastest delivery method however at this time delivery transit times are not guaranteed on any service.
We thank you for your patience during this time and rest assured carriers are trying to deliver goods as quickly as possible while still adhering to regulations.
DELIVERY AND AUTHORITY TO LEAVE
During the current COVID-19 all carriers are limiting their person to person interactions and as such are leaving many goods delivered AUTHORITY TO LEAVE (ATL) during this time. Please note this is at the carriers discretion and if safe to leave goods this will be done. Drivers also reserve the right to sign for deliveries on behalf of receivers (rather than the receiver used the touch pad to sign). To minimise issues we suggest you direct all deliveries to BUSINESS or OCCUPIED addresses. Note: if goods in transit require re-direction fees do apply.
GOODS OVER 25-30KG
As drivers have weight limitations due to Occupational health and safety – weight limits are in place for driver to lift at collection or delivery. There is no receiver / sender assistance allowed at collection or delivery for any items to maintain social distance and keep drivers and customers safe. Any items exceeding the weight limitations are to be palletised or packaged on a skid, and booked with a TAILGATE delivery (unless a forklift is available at collection and delivery point). All carriers* are only able to lift a maximum of 32kg before a tailgate is required, except for NORTHLINE (YFA Domestic) where the drivers are only able to lift 25kg. Bulky and awkward items including lengths may also require a tailgate if they cannot be safely lifted by one person (the driver).
Any goods sent over this weight limit without a tailgate is done so at your own risk and carriers do reserve the right to book on a tailgate service at their discretion and charges for this service will be billed to you after the shipment has been delivered – in line with our surcharges and terms. We strongly recommend selecting a tailgate service at the time of booking to avoid this. Tailgate services can only be used on a maximum of 250cm L x 120cm W and 1000kg. If your item exceeds this, please contact our team to discuss alternative options for delivery.
Obligations Your Freight Agent And Our Customers And Sundry Rulers
1) Your Freight Agent shall arrange transport and delivery of the consignment/s with a reliable and reputable third party carrier as chosen by the customer at the time of ordering.
2) Your Freight Agent can only accept orders online from consignors or consignees being the credit card holder.
3) The customer has the responsibility to track all orders and in the event of a consignment being returned to contact our office immediately. If the consignment has been returned it will not be re shipped free of charge as delivery has been attempted and its return completes the agreed contract.
4) In most cases Your Freight Agent do not come into direct contact with the consignment/s but arrange for their collection through one of the major carriers we hold on account. Please ensure the correct parcel/s are given to the correct collecting agent/courier that you have chosen at the time of ordering.
5) Consignments can be collected from either a residential or business address.
6) Your Freight Agent or the carrier may at any time exercise the right to refuse to accept a consignment for any given reason such as insufficient packaging or the consignment being too large. In addition Your Freight Agent has the right to decline/refuse any order/user from our system.
7) Please note that all claims/queries must be directed through Your Freight Agent who will then proceed to contact the relevant third party/carrier on the senders behalf. If the third party/carrier is contacted directly then Your Freight Agent may not be in a position to assist you with your query at a later date.
8) Your Freight Agent require that all international deliveries must be signed for except in certain destinations such as some areas of the USA classed as ‘ Driver release areas’ which means that the third party/carrier has deemed this a ‘safe’ area and consignments may be left at the door without a signature. No claim can be made for such deliveries. Please check with Your Freight Agent before sending to these destinations.
9) Our automated booking system will book the collection as requested by the customer. If for some reason this collection fails please contact Your Freight Agent so that an alternative collection can be arranged as soon as possible.
10) Please note that our automated system books and charges for the delivery of the consignment only. If the consignment has to be returned then a separate return charge will be applied.
11) Your Freight Agent is only able to deliver to a full street address. We cannot deliver to a PO Box. If a consignment has to be returned for this reason, no refund will be given.
12) Your Freight Agent requires a telephone number for the consignee who may have to be contacted on the event of an address query. Please note for any overseas address a local phone number is required. The carrier will not call an Australian phone number. Your Freight Agent will not re ship any returned item/s if a destination telephone number has not been provided and the carrier could not call to arrange delivery.
13) All prices quoted on this web site are in AUD $.
14) Once the service has been booked with the selected carrier payment will be made through our automated system at the end of the order.
15) Your Freight Agent wish to advise that frequent users of our service are welcome to register with us as and become a Your Freight Agent account member. They will then be eligible for extra benefits such as a loyalty discount off most services. Please note certain services are excluded from this. This will be stated next to the quoted price. Any discounts we offer will be assessed by volumes shipped and frequency.
16) Consignment tracking is available through our web site or by messaging our Service department. It is the customers responsibility to track all shipments.Hard copy ‘Proof of delivery’ will be charged at $11.00 per item. Please note the ‘Proof of delivery’ is only kept for up to 4 months after delivery.
17) Billable weight = actual weight (kg) versus cubic weight whichever is greater.
18) Sea Cargo rates must be checked prior to shipping and are subject to change. Please call our team to confirm.
19) Sea Cargo rates do not include port charges, arrival charges, storage charges, customs clearance, duties and taxes (unless otherwise stated). If the cargo is not cleared upon arrival storage charges at the port may apply and be incurred.
Collection & Delivery
1) Your Freight Agent’s unique automated system will book the consignment’s collection as per the customer’s request. The system will advise if the time slot is available and if not you are able to select an alternative. Please note this collection time is not always guaranteed. If as happens sometimes the courier cannot make the collection we will re book the collection within 24 hours.
2) Please make sure that you are in when the courier arrives at the collection time you have requested. A surcharge of $26 will be charged if you are not available when the courier arrives.
3) Please note a receipt must always be obtained on collection of your consignment. You will be unable to make a claim if you do not have the receipt as proof that the consignment was collected. This receipt is also essential to track and trace the shipment.
4) You will be able to track the progress of your consignment online from our home page using your assigned Your Freight Agent tracking number.
5) Please note we are unable to send to any PO Box address unless Star Track Express are the nominated carrier & $15.00 surcharge will apply for deliveries to PO Boxes.
6) Shipments to and from remote areas nationally and internationally on all services may be subject to delay. Please check the address with us prior to shipment for advised transit times.
7) Transit times must be checked for the service ordered.
8) ] If a RE-delivery is required there may be a surcharge of $35.00 except for Star Track Express where fees are $17.50 + 0.77c per kilogram. An additional charge of $15.00 will apply for Premium Air Satchel re-deliveries or returns in addition to the air satchel rate.
9) IMPORTANT. For all destinations outside Australia a customs invoice must be completed unless using a document only service. You will be guided online to complete this if applicable and a template will be e-mailed to you once the order is placed. FIVE copies of this must be given to the driver on collection.
10) Please note that any item being shipped must be able to withstand a short drop. It is recommended that fragile items should not be sent through our services, if these items are detected by our team the order will be placed on hold until packaging is verified. Please refer to our Packaging guidelines. Furniture items must be flat packed, or packaged onto a pallet. Pallet weights and dimensions must be included in your declaration of size when booking.
11) WEIGHT LIMITS: Each item should be kept under 30kg for occupational health and safety purposes. For items weighing between 31- 70kg the courier driver will need assistance with lifting from the Sender (note some carriers require items over 25kg to have a forklift available, or tailgate at collection / delivery. Please check prior to booking). These items will also need to be packaged on a pallet or skid. For items weighing 31-50kg + where a forklift or assistance to unload is not available, you will need to book a service that includes TAILGATE. For items weighing 50kg+ where a forklift is not available, you will need to book a service that includes TAILGATE. Additional charges apply for TAILGATE service. Please ensure all packaging is included when entering measurements / weight. This includes the size of the pallet or skid. Carriers do reserve the right to re-package goods onto a pallet if needed, or refuse collection. Should the delivery driver deem a tailgate necessary they do reserve the right to bill this on heavy items, invoiced to you separately. Tailgate services can only be used on a maximum of 250cm L x 120cm W and 1000kg
12) MANUAL CONSIGNMENT NOTES: Avoid at all times using manual consignment notes, instead check your inbox to print the barcoded consignment note we email beforehand. If you did not receive an email from us, please notify us one day before collection is scheduled to occur. An additional charge of $25.00 will be incurred if a manual consignment note is used without prior written permission from Your Freight Agent.
13) RETURN TO POST OFFICE: For Star Track Express Premium Air Services, if the first delivery attempt is futile, the consignment will be left at the nearest Post Office for collection by the receiver. An additional surcharge of $15.00 per consignment will apply for this service.
14) Maximum tailgate / pallet weight is 1000kg. If your pallet exceeds this weight please contact our team.
15) Authority to leave (ATL) is done so at your own risk. Your Freight Agent and Carriers are not liable for goods once left if ATL is selected or instructed. No insurance claim for LOSS can be made if the consignment had ATL.
16) HUNTER PALLET service is billed per pallet space. At any point if your dimension exceeds 120cm at the most extreme point, HUNTER PALLET will bill on 2 x pallet spaces doubling the costs. We urge you to measure from the LONGEST, HIGHEST, WIDEST point of the shipment and include any overhanging packaging or materials. We are unable to dispute these charges as Hunter measure with laser devices and take photos at the time. If you are close to exceeding 120cm we suggest you select an alternate service.
International Customs Clearance
It is the shippers responsibility to check with customs prior to sending international goods. To confirm with customs that goods will be accepted and that the declared value does not exceed the destination countries limitations or restrictions. Your Freight Agent is not responsible for any customs queries, delays, or charges that arise in relation to your shipment. If goods are rejected and returned the shipper will be liable for any freight costs involved in having the goods returned and customs charges if applicable.
Government taxes, duties and customs fees are not included in our shipping prices and are payable directly by the customer prior to final delivery, if applicable. The customer will be notified directly by our freight agent or by Customs directly if any payment is required.
If Duties, Taxes, Customs fees or quarantine fees are billed by the carrier to Your Freight Agent Pty we reserve the right to on-forward these charges to you, and an admin fee of $25 will be applicable.
Your Freight Agent Pty has no control over any customs queries, delays or charges that may arise.
If the Receiver is contacted by phone and does not respond to customs issues in a timely manner according the requirements of our freight agent or customs officials; the shipment may be held in storage for additional costs to you, or the shipment may be returned to the Sender at your cost.
Penalties and extra charges will apply if dangerous goods are discovered in any shipment
Shipments of documents up to 1.5kg do not need a commercial invoice to any destination. These should be declared as zero value. If a value is entered then Your Freight Agent cannot be held responsible for any charges that may occur.
Consignments that exceed $5,000 value may be delayed as they may require further documentation.
Sea Cargo rates do not include port charges, arrival charges, storage charges, customs clearance, duties and taxes (unless otherwise stated). If the cargo is not cleared upon arrival storage charges at the port may apply and be incurred.
Upon booking you are liable for all arrival charges at the port, and any additional fees that may be incurred.
Please note Government taxes, duties and customs fees are not included in our shipping prices and are payable directly by the customer to the Government authority, if applicable. The customer will be notified directly if any payment is required .
Prohibited And Restricted Items – Air Cargo Domestic & International
1) If in doubt please check with Your Freight Agent prior to booking that any items in your consignment are not prohibited or restricted. Items that are strictly prohibited are listed as such and CANNOT be sent through our services.
2) Some restricted items can be sent but will travel without any inclusive or additional damage/loss cover and are as such shipped at the owners risk. No claim can be made for loss or damage.
3) Restricted items may be subject to non collection, delay or return.If a restricted item is collected for shipment and then later returned, no refund of carriage will be given and return charges may be applicable.
4) The owner or consignor will be liable for any damage or loss to other cargo resulting from their shipment of a restricted item.
5) Your Freight Agent operates an automated booking service. If you choose to purchase additional transit cover on a restricted item the cover will be invalid.
6) Please read carefully and tick all the check boxes to show you have read and understood the Prohibited/Restricted Items & Terms and Conditions List before you continue with your booking.
7) Please Note – Hazardous/Dangerous goods are strictly prohibited from our services, Failure to declare Dangerous goods can lead to prosecution with large fines or imprisonment.
1) If it is found that the dimensions or weight of the goods to be shipped are more than those quoted at the time of booking then a surcharge of $16.00 + GST will be charged as well as extra shipment costs for the additional amount.
2) If a manual consignment note has been used instead of the barcoded label supplied by Your Freight Agent, we reserve the right to charge a penalty fee of $25.00 recovering administration costs
3) A surcharge of $26.00 will apply if the sender is not in when the courier arrives.
4) A surcharge may be applied if a re delivery is necessary.
5) Some areas may be subject to an additional remote area surcharge, which is not included in the original
6) Government taxes, duties and customs fees are not included in our shipping prices and are payable directly by the customer to the Government authority if applicable. The customer will be notified directly if any payment is required.
7) A re-delivery charge may be applicable at some destinations.. A re delivery charge may be applied for each delivery attempt.
8) An oversized surcharge may be applicable in some cases. This price will vary depending on the carrier chosen.
Should applicable additional charges / surcharges not be successfully processed on your credit card in line with these terms and conditions, an invoice for additional amount will be raised. These invoices are due and payable.
CONDITION: By booking you are hereby agreeing to all surcharged outlined in our SURCHARGES list, These surcharges may be applied to your credit card after delivery has already occurred. All detailed information on surcharges can be found on this link http://yourfreightagent.com.au/support/surcharges-list/
Claims For Damage Or Loss
Domestic Insurance/Warranty Table of Costs
Value of goods – Warranty Cost – Excess on claims
$0 – $300 – cost: FREE – excess: $120
$301 – $500 – cost: $5.50 – excess: $170
$501 – $1000 – cost: $9.90 – excess: $170
$1001 – $20,000 – cost: 2.5 % of the declared value + $5.00 – excess: $220
International Insurance/Warranty Table of Costs
Value of goods – Warranty Cost – Excess on claims
$0 – $300 – cost: FREE – excess: $120
$301 – $500 – cost: FREE – excess: $170
$501 – $1000 – cost: $9.90 – excess: $170
$1001 – $20,000 – cost: 2.5 % of the declared value + $5.00 – excess: $220
* YFA Postal Tracked & Postal Parcel Services will not be covered by Insurance therefore will not be claimable for any given shipment
Please note that the maximum claim value is the transit cover that is chosen at the time of booking unless it falls within the automatic cover range. You will be Ineligible to make a claim if you have not paid for transit cover during the booking process.
Please ensure you understand conditions of cover prior to sending the shipment. A downloadable copy of the insurance policy was provided during the booking process. If you have not received it is your responsibility to request a copy to be sent to you. Please contact (08) 8244 1397 to request a copy of your insurance policy.
Excess is payable on all claims. Contact Customer Support for more information on insurance prior to booking.
Approved claims will be paid to the consignor only. Please ensure all details on claim form are correct at time of booking as there is a $22 cheque re-issue fee.
The claimant must provide proof of value of any goods that may have been lost or damaged. The claimant must ensure that the item/s are available for inspection in the state they were delivered, at the address they were delivered and that all packaging is kept for inspection by the carrier. If the item/s are moved, repaired or if the packaging is not kept any claim will be void. Photos of the external and internal packaging as well as the damaged item/s must be supplied together with the claim.
Claims will be assessed in relation to compliance with the Packaging Requirements Checklist which is available to read prior to booking,
Repair estimates must be supplied in the event of damage or replacement estimates if the item/s is beyond repair. Estimates must be supplied by an approved repairer/supplier for a claim to be considered or approved.
If a claim for repair / loss is approved there will be no refund of shipping costs.
Refund of shipping costs may only be approved at the carriers discretion and NOT guaranteed in any case. As per carrier terms all freight is deemed payable at the point of collection. Claim for freight costs cannot be guaranteed as freight is deemed payable at the point of collection. Returns are not free of charge in any case and should you request for a return to be actioned, return freight costs do apply.
Any claim for missing item/s may only be approved once the carrier has finished their enquiry or investigation and deemed the item/s to be lost.
All claims must be lodged strictly within 7 days of receipt of goods in cases of delay for damage and 7 days in cases of loss – in writing to YFA. Couriers Please and Fastway Couriers damages state that YFA must be notified in writing within 24 hours of delivery to email@example.com
Please note that claims can only be addressed up to 12 weeks after dispatch as carriers are only required to retain records for this time. If you wish to dispute any claim decision, please contact our Customer Service Director within this period. Your Freight Agent Pty Ltd will try to resolve all claims within 75 working days from date of claims form returned, but this is a guideline only and under no circumstances guaranteed.
Insurance policy exclusions items list (these items cannot be covered) :
All living animals and/or creatures of every description, human or animal remains or ashes, illegal goods (contraband), firearms, weapons or any item that could be used as a weapon, explosive devices, ammunition, or any parts hereof, imitation (replica) or toy firearms, aerosol cans/sprays, dangerous goods of every description, dry ice, engines, generators, and gear boxes, fire extinguishers, life jackets, food products of every description (whether perishable or not perishable), perishable goods such as, but without limitation pharmaceutical products, lithium batteries or products containing such batteries, alcoholic beverages of every description, furs and/or ivory or items made here from, tobacco and tobacco products of every description, antiques, fine art – ‘fine art’ means paintings, etchings, pictures, tapestries, and other bona fide works of art, valuable rugs, statuary, marbles, bronzes, rare books, antique silver, manuscripts, porcelains, rare glass and bric-a-brac, collections of books, mixed periodicals, photographs, slides, clippings and other articles of a similar nature including furnishings, deeds and/or securities and /or treasury notes and/or any other cash equivalents and/or tickets and/or vouchers and/or stamps and/or duty stamps and the like, designs and or patterns and/or plans and/or manuscripts and all other documents, jewellery and/or watches of every description, money and/or coins of every description, precious metals, precious stones, semi-precious stones, dangerous goods and hazardous good
1) All consignments must be packed carefully in strong double walled boxes with sufficient interior padding and protection. The boxes must be strong enough to easily carry the contents weight. Any claim resulting from poor or insufficient packaging will be declined.
2) Your Freight Agent will not be held responsible for damage to other shipments or property that arises from shipment of poorly packed goods.
3) Consignments not boxed or packed poorly may be excluded from our services and could be subject to delay or return. If the consignment is damaged in transit due to poor packaging such as broken glass, the item/s may be discarded. Your Freight Agent will not be held responsible for any claims for loss or damage to goods that are insufficiently boxed or packed. These goods are sent at the owners risk.
4) Parcels should not be strapped together. All care is taken to keep items in consignments together in transit.
5) Please note a receipt must always be obtained on collection of your consignment. You will be unable to make a claim if you do not have the receipt as proof that the consignment was collected. The receipt is also essential to track and trace the shipment.
6) No claim can be made for a Restricted or Prohibited item.
7) No claim can be made for an item delivered without a signature to a ‘Driver Release Area’.
8) No claim can be made for a Dangerous or Hazardous item. Such items are prohibited from our services. If you fail to declare Dangerous or Hazardous goods you will be liable for prosecution, fines or imprisonment.
8) Any goods held in storage for the customer must be collected by an agreed date or they may incur additional storage charges or they may eventually be discarded at the senders expense.
9) Please note that sufficient packaging should be used to protect items from a short drop. Fragile items should not be sent through our services as any claim that results from a fall where the exterior packaging is intact will be invalid as the internal packaging was insufficient to protect the contents.
10) Your Freight Agent advises the maximum claim value on each consignment is $100 unless additional transit cover is taken at the time of booking.
11) Your Freight Agent operates an automated booking service. If you choose to purchase additional transit cover on a Restricted or Prohibited item the cover will be invalid.
12) In the event of a claim, the claimant must ensure that the damaged items are available for inspection in the state they were delivered, at the address they were delivered and that all packaging is kept for inspection by the carrier or the claim will be void. If the items are moved or repaired or if the packaging is not kept any claim will be void. Photos of the external and internal packaging as well as the damaged items must be supplied with the claim.
13) If any items appear to be damaged you must sign for them as “damaged” or you will be unable to make a claim. If you are unable to check the goods upon delivery please sign for them as “unchecked”.
14) If you request the return of an item that is in transit and we are unable to comply no claim can be made.
15) All claims must be lodged strictly within 24 hours of receipt of goods in cases of damage and 7 days in cases of loss – in writing to YFA. Couriers Please and Fastway Couriers damages YFA must be notified in writing within 24 hours of delivery.
16) Please note that claims can only be addressed up to 12 weeks after dispatch as carriers are only required to retain records for this time. If you wish to dispute any claim decision, please contact our Customer Service Director within this period.
It is not possible to guarantee transit times. Any transit times quoted are supplied as a guide only.
It is incumbent upon the sender to correctly supply all information required. Your Freight Agent will not be held responsible for any wrong information that may have been entered and any delay this may have caused.
On occasion the courier may require the sender to complete a consignment note with details of senders and receivers addresses and contact phone numbers and it is the senders responsibility to ensure that all details are correctly completed and displayed on the correct parcels. No claim can be made if the parcels are sent and the details were incorrect or placed on the wrong parcel. It is not the drivers responsibility to check this information so please ensure this is correct before the parcels are dispatched.
Any liability for damage or loss is limited to the company transporting the consignment. Such liability is further limited to the loss, to the covered value, suffered by the customer who placed the order with Your Freight Agent only, not the receiver of the consignment.
Claims for loss or damage will be void if they are the result of Acts of God, Consequences of war or the result of insufficient packaging or boxing or incorrect labeling.
Please note liability is also limited to the cost of sending the consignment only and to the covered value of the consignment if there is a claim. Your Freight Agent will not be liable for any claim for breach of contract, loss of revenue or profit, disappointment, administrative inconvenience or indirect, incidental, financial or consequential loss or damage arising from or in relation to the service you ordered.
Your Freight Agent will not be liable for any delays or inconvenience caused or additional costs incurred by requirements of Customs authorities.
In the event of a claim please note the total liability that may be claimed by the sender in all respects and for any type of loss, cost or damage howsoever arising will be limited to $100 per consignment unless the sender has purchased additional transit cover through us in which case the limit of liability will be the cover purchased at the time of booking.
Nothing in this agreement shall be deemed to limit or exclude Your Freight Agent’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by Your Freight Agent’s negligence or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.
You hereby indemnify Your Freight Agent in respect of all damages , costs or expenses, liabilities and claim demands incurred by Your Freight Agent or Your Freight Agent’s employees, sub-contractors or agents in relation to any claims by third parties arising in connection with this agreement, or as a result of Your Freight Agent providing services which are in excess of the liability of Your Freight Agent under this agreement. You further agree to indemnify Your Freight Agent for any debt collection fees, legal fees or late fees we may incur in the event you fail to make payment of our invoices by the due date.
All claims must be lodged strictly within 24 hours of receipt of goods in cases of damage and 7 days in cases of loss. Damage must be notified to YFA in writing, within 24 hours of delivery. Please refer to FAQ.
These terms and conditions are in addition to your statutory rights as a consumer which remain unaffected. The Contracts [Rights of Third Parties] Act 1999 shall not apply to this agreement.
It is the intention of Your Freight Agent that the provisions of this Agreement shall be construed and enforced according to the laws of South Australia, Australia, without regard to its conflict of law rules. All controversies and claims arising here under, and all actions and proceedings, shall be brought to a court of South Australia of general jurisdiction or the Federal court of Australia sitting in the city of ADELAIDE and both parties consent to the venue and jurisdiction of the courts of that city. Nothing in this Agreement limits Your Freight Agent’s right to seek provisional injunctive relief in the appropriate jurisdiction.
If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, the enforce-ability of any other part of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
Our team at Your Freight Agent aim to provide the best possible service to our customers but if you have a complaint please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Freight Agent is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We collect information about you for 2 reasons. Firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. The information we may collect about you may include :
– Your name.
– Your Address.
– Phone number.
– E-mail address.
– Credit /Debit card details.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our strict internal policies and the law.
We will not e-mail you in future unless we have your consent.